Sheila worked with Jason at SRG Chartered Professional Accountants for 14 years before joining him at Ratzlaff & Associates CPAs. Prior to joining SRG, she spent seven years in industry accounting. Her experience with the daily operations of an owner-operated business provides her with the knowledge needed for understanding the variety of client businesses at our firm. She obtained her CGA designation in the spring of 2014.
- Accounting Certificate, SIAST-Kelsey Campus, 2003
- Dietetic Internship, Royal University Hospital, 1995-1996
- Bachelor of Science, University of Saskatchewan, 1989
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member: CPA Canada, 2014 to present
- Member: CPA Saskatchewan, 2014 to present